Mortgage Quality Assurance Analyst
||Approximate Salary:||$ 17.00 / Per Hour|
|Location :||Des Moines, Iowa||Country :||United States|
|Industry :||Recruitment||Position Type :||Temp to Hire|
|Experience Level :||1 Year||Education Level :||High School or Equivalent|
|Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer|
We are looking for "Quality" individuals!
Individual will be responsible for reviewing all aspects of mortgage loans to ensure processes and documentation are in compliance with guidelines, company requirements and government regulations.
· Comparative/Reconciliation analysis in one or more of the following areas - underwriting,
regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending and servicing
· Identifies exceptions and problems and ensures corrective action, required data accurately
input, and procedures were followed
· Identifies risks and/or problems and ensures they are clearly documented and interacts with
the appropriate parties for timely resolution
· Provides support for management activities and any other initiatives, as needed
· Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) & 10-Key
· Proficient at creating detailed, high-level reports
· Well organized, self-motivated and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent customer service
· 1+ years mortgage operations or quality assurance experience
· 3 years mortgage servicing experience, preferred but not required
*Candidate must pass thorough background check!